RCYC - March 25-26, 2023
Prairie Star Ranch was the setting for a weekend full of message, sacramental encounters, and community as we celebrated RCYC 2023.
Parishes joining us included: St. Boniface, Scipio; St. Mary, Derby; Holy Angels, Garnett; Holy Trinity, Paola; St. Teresa, Westphalia; Queen of the Holy Rosary, Wea; St. Gregory, Marysville; Sts. Peter and Paul, Seneca; St. Patrick, Osage City; Sacred Heart, Paxico; St. Benedict, Atchison; St. Columbkille, Blaine; St. Joseph, Flush; St. Catherine, Emporia; St. Mary, St. Benedict; Sacred Heart, Emporia; St. Bernard, Wamego; St. Dominic, Holton; St. Aloysius, Meriden; St. Teresa, Perry; Corpus Christ, Lawrence; St. Leo, Horton; Sacred Heart, Baileyville; St. Ann, Hiawatha.
With an all-star cast of: Archbishop Naumann, Sister Karolyn, Joel Stepanek, Fr. Dan Morris, Fr. Bruce Ansems, Fr. Carter Zielinski, Fr. Colin Haganey, The Mikey Needleman Band, Mike Debus, Joe Rziha, PSR & RYMO staff, NEKRYC, and young adult volunteers, we were immersed in a weekend full of truth, beauty, and goodness.
We hope you’ll make plans to join us March 23-24 for RCYC 2024!
Conference Schedule info
- On-site check-in begins 9 am Saturday, March 25
- Conference concludes with lunch Sunday, March 26
- Conference includes The Mikey Needleman Band; prayer; catered meals; coffee & snack bar; Mass; lady, guy, and adult breakouts; evening social with entertainment; conference emcee Sister Karolyn Nunes, FSGM; keynote speakers Joel Stepanek (Life Teen) and Joe Rziha; and so much more.
- Bunkhouse and tent accommodations (we’ll ask for those who would like to sleep in tents on individual registration forms and will use only if we exceed our cabin capacity)
- Opens January 10, 2023
- Group Registration button (below) is for the parish leader only
- Individual Registration button (below) is for all participants – adults and youth
- Weekend registration is $130 and includes meals, accommodations, all sessions, conference t-shirt & packet
- Deposits are $50 per person and are non-refundable
- Final payments are due March 20
- Early bird discounts
- $20 off with registrations completed and deposits postmarked in January
- $10 off if registered with deposits postmarked in February
- Yes-I-want-to-stay-in-a-tent bonuses available
- Please contact Angie (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to coordinate a custom payment arrangement
- Please send all payments directly to the ArchKCK Youth Office, ATTN: RYMO, 12615 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66109
- We will have an optional parish group shirt contest on Saturday
- Saturday evening’s social theme is The Wedding Feast – country or country club attire requested. Prizes given!
- Sunday, participants will be encouraged to wear their conference shirt and/or dress nicely for Mass
- We ask that participants dress modestly (and comfortably). Please, no leggings and keep shorts at an appropriate length
- Service opportunity: Bring personal hygiene items to share with our neighbors in need. Suggestions: shampoo, body wash or bar soap; deodorant; chapstick.
- This is a BYOLC event (Bring Your Own Lawn Chair)
- Our number one focus is to provide an opportunity for our kids to encounter our Lord throughout this conference. Adults, please pray for your kids and for patience before and during the conference.
- Space is limited, so make plans with your group now
- Each group needs to provide their own gender-specific chaperones (suggested ratio for this event 1:8)
- Please let us know if you have any extra needs so that we may make appropriate accommodations
- Questions or more info: email@example.com or call/text (785) 221-2644
- All are welcome, and we can’t wait to see you!!