Relax, you can do this! We are here to help!
Applications and Forms
We want to assist your family with opportunities for spiritual growth with the Archdiocese. Our funds are limited because of our programming costs for this year, but please contact us and we will see what we can do to help! email@example.com
INDIVIDUAL RURAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
Rural scholarships are currently being deferred to the general scholarship application
- Individual application – not for entire parish groups (parish groups would be a good application of grant funding use for attending RYMO adult training sessions)
- Use this form for Camps at Prairie Star Ranch including family camp
- Also for other youth camp/conference opportunities within ArchKCK
- Use this form for Adult Conference opportunities including NCCYM, CYMC
Life Teen St. John Paul II Initiative application
- An outstanding opportunity through Life Teen to grow your parish youth ministry program through adult formation, youth excitement and supportive resources for one year
- Please contact Angie to get a live link to this application (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Includes: all expense paid scholarship for youth leader and priest to CYMC; Life Teen Resources; and Registration fees for 5 teens and 2 adults to Life Teen Steubenville Life Teen Events
PARISH GRANT APPLICATIONS
- Intended for an event that your parish or region plans and coordinates
- Includes Totus Tuus (25% funding may be available)
Spring and Fall Adult Enrichment Attendance Grants
- Grant money is awarded to rural parishes based on attendance at trainings brought to you by RYMO
- Recent examples include: Jim Beckman, Jason Evert, Patrice Spirou, School of Faith, Dr. Laurie Heap and Roy Petitfils
- No grant application necessary, but please let us know how you use the money to benefit your parish youth programs
Get 25% reimbursement for Quality YM Program Subscriptions
- No application needed
- Email (email@example.com) to verify program approval
- just send paid receipt and request via mail or email
Apply to be a member of our North East Kansas Rural Youth Council!
The 2022-2023 NEKRYC applications will be opening March 15th!
NEKRYC application deadline is April 20th, 2022.