We are a community committed to preventing abuse. Our policies and programs prioritize safety of children and the vulnerable.
We care about survivors of abuse.
Victim Care Advocate: (913) 298-9244
Monthly Rosary for Healing and Protection
We invite you to support to our brothers and sisters wounded by sexual abuse in the church by praying in solidarity for their healing and for the protection of all who are vulnerable. This rosary lifts up our prayers to God through Mary’s loving intercession.
The Healing Rosary is offered the third Wednesday of each month at 7:15 AM.
MOCSA (Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault): Serves the Kansas City Metro Area.
- 24 hour Crisis Line 913-642-0233
- Counseling for Children and Families
- Counseling for Adults
- Support Group for Adults
- Legal Assistance for Victims of Sexual Abuse
- Community Education Resources
- Safe space to learn about sexual abuse; self-care and resiliency
- Online Survivor Circles to connect with other survivors in a group facilitated by a clinician
- Updated information on civil laws by state
- 24/7 Sexual Assault Hotline
- 24/7 Sexual Assault Chat
- Public Policy Advocacy
- Help for men who have experienced sexual abuse
- Anonymous Online Support Group for Men
- Online directory of providers by state
- Online library of topics related to sexual abuse
USCCB (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops) Charter for the Protection of Young People
The Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas has a sincere commitment to protecting our vulnerable from abuse. When those efforts fail, we strive toward transparency in the hope of healing and restoration. There is much work left to do to atone for the heinous sins and crimes committed by those who were entrusted with the sacred care of the vulnerable.