At the heart of the church’s ministry is facilitating for its members an encounter with the person of Jesus Christ. Central to what it means to be Catholic is the development of a friendship with Jesus through prayer and reflection.
- Liturgy and Sacramental Life Office
- Office Hispanic Ministry
- Office Hispanic Ministry – Emporia
- Totus Tuus
- Savior Pastoral Center
- Christ Peace House of Prayer
- Campus Ministry
- Donnelly College, KCK
- St. Lawrence Center, KU Lawrence
- Didde Center, Emporia State University
- Catholic Center, Washburn University, Topeka
- Catholic Center, Haskell, Lawrence
The commission that Jesus gave to the church was to go and make disciples of all nations. The church can never be content with itself as it is currently constituted. We must always be guided by a missionary impulse to share the gift of our faith with others.
- Office of Evangelization
- Youth Office of Evangelization, including Prairie Star Ranch and Camps
- Native American Evangelization
An essential component of the church’s ministry is the education of the next generation of disciples as well as the continuing formation of all its members.
- Permanent Diaconate Office and Program
- Vocations Office
- Archdiocesan Education Office
- Perfect Wings Office
- Children’s Catechesis
- Marriage and Family Life Office
- Holy Family School of Faith
- High School Tuition Assistance
- Catholic Education Foundation
- Bishop Ward Operations Assistance
The church is called to make the love of Jesus real and tangible in the world today, especially to the poor, the vulnerable and those on the peripheries.
- Special Needs Office
- Social Justice Office
- My House Program
- Pro-Life Office
- Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas
- Villa St. Francis
- El Centro – Kansas City
- El Centro – Topeka
Catholic spiritually begins with profound gratitude resulting from the realization that everything, including life itself, is God’s gift. Thus, the question for every Christian is: What is God calling me to with all that he has entrusted to me?
- School/Parish Emergency Fund
- Urban Core Operations Support
- Urban Core Capital Support