LUKE 18 -2022
CALLING ALL 8TH GRADE STUDENTS! JOIN US FOR A WEEKEND OF FUN, FAITH AND EPIC ADVENTURES!
When: April 22-24
Where: Prairie Star Ranch – 1124 California Rd. Williamsburg, KS 66095
Cost: $50 early-bird, before March 22; $75 after March 22
- What is Luke 18?
- Luke 18 is a weekend retreat for 8th graders, designed to invite them into a larger Catholic faith community just before high school. There will be talks, snacks, games, small group time, prayer, and music throughout the weekend. This is a great opportunity for 8th graders to become more strongly cemented in their faith before entering high school and meet many they may attend high school with next fall.
- Is the retreat really just for 8th graders?
- Yes, Luke 18 is just for 8th graders. There are high schoolers involved with leading the retreat, if you have a high school student interested in being on the team please contact Trish at the number below. We are only taking registrations for 8th graders to attend the retreat as participants.
- I am concerned about my child staying somewhere away from home overnight.
- That is a perfectly natural concern, but please know Prairie Star Ranch is one of the official retreat centers of the Archdiocese and takes safety very seriously. The outside gate is locked to maintain security. In addition, there will be 10 adults present at the retreat the entire time, chaperoning day and night. Girls and boys will be sleeping on different floors of the building and will not be permitted to be near each others’ sleeping quarters. Your child has the chance to greatly deepen his or her commitment to Christ during the Luke 18; please be assured of his or her safety and integrity during this retreat.
- More questions? Contact Trish at (913) 449-1420 or firstname.lastname@example.org