Report Abuse

Report Suspicious Behavior or Abuse What should I do if I suspect abuse or neglect of a child in Kansas? If a child is in immediate danger call 911 or

Learn More

Report Financial Fraud

If you suspect financial wrongdoing, please call (913) 647-3057 or fill out and submit the form below: REPORT SUSPECTED FRAUD For the next question, please consider the following when describing

Learn More