PACKING LISTS, RESTRICTIONS AND DRESS CODE
Our camps require an abundance of physical activity. We want to focus on deepening our faith and enjoying our outdoor adventure, and not on one another’s clothes or lost possessions.
It is important to pack clothes that will be comfortable, safe, and modest and appropriate for athletic activities.
– Manufactured sleeveless shirts are allowed.
– A minimum of a 2” inseam on all shorts required. It is more comfortable and modest to have longer shorts for ropes activities.
– Clothing that promotes non-Christian values will not be permitted.
– Cologne (attracts insects), make-up, and jewelry (is easily lost or broken) need to be kept to a minimum.
– Good hygiene is also important; deodorant use and showering are strongly encouraged.
If medication(s) are needed, please bring them in this manner: Each dose should be placed in an individual Ziplock bag. Then, place the individual bags in a large Ziplock bag. Please include an index card with your camper’s first name, last name, medication(s), dosage(s), and time of use (AM, Noon, Dinner, Bed, as needed).
All meals and snacks are provided by the camp. No outside food may be brought in unless dietary needs must be met. Pre-approval is required.
ALL CAMPERS will need the following items:
- Water Bottle
- Modest comfortable casual clothes
- Bug & Tick Repellant
- Sweatshirt or Light Jacket
- Towels & Washcloths
- Toiletries (includes deodorant, shampoo, body soap, etc.)
- Sandals or Flip Flops or Crocs for showering
- Plastic Bag for Wet Clothes
- Large Trash Bag to take home dirty clothes/bedding (important)
- Swimsuit (one-piece or t-shirt must be worn)
- Jeans, Sweatpants OR Pants over shorts, for horseback riding/cold weather
- Blanket, or seat cushion for sitting outside
- Shoes with a back for swimming (no flip flops for swimming)
- Tennis Shoes (extra pair may be used for swimming shoes)
- Masks – we request you bring a minimum of 3
- Hand Sanitizer
- 1 package of 3×5 notecards
- Spiral Notebook & Pen
- 15 identical BEADS with a hole large enough for yarn
- Bible (Old & New Testaments) NAB version is the norm at camp – Place Bible in a Ziplock bag to help protect it.
- Sleeping Bag or Bedding (large trash bag to bring bedding home)
- Sunglasses – Optional, but highly recommended
- Hat – Optional, but highly recommended
- Small Fan
- Disposable Camera(s)
- Stationery, pens, & stamps (Not sold at camp)
- Envelopes (with your address pre-written suggested)
IF NEEDED, clearly label with camper’s first and last name:
- Medications-include dosage amount and time
DO NOT BRING
- Cell Phones (High School campers that are driving themselves may leave their phone in their car)
- Smart Tech (Apple Watch, Fit Bit, etc.)
- Candy or Gum
- Weapons or Fireworks
- Illegal Drugs or Alcohol
- Knives or Tools
Personal Sports Equipment, which includes items such as archery equipment, climbing gear, and other equipment, should not be included in packing as all the equipment needed during Camp will be provided by Camp.
Domesticated animals should not be brought to Camp. If you have questions about a Service Animal, as defined under title II and III of ADA, please contact us.