May 6, 2023
Registration coming soon!
A day to celebrate family
You are invited to escape with your family and enjoy the fun, faith, and fellowship of Prairie Star Ranch. Held in the spring and the fall, Family Day is an opportunity for you to spend time and make stories with your precious loved ones away from the distractions of everyday life.
Enjoy partaking in the high adventure activities or just sitting by the lakes with a fishing pole in hand. Make memories exploring our many trails or relax as you journey around on the hayrack ride. Set out on a horseback adventure or dive deeply into the lives of the saints.
Most activities are come-as-you-please from 9:30 am until 3:30 pm, with an hour break for lunch. A few activities will take place at scheduled times throughout the day. Please see the tentative schedule below for more information.
What activities are available?
* There is an additional fee for horseback rides and corral rides
* *Please bring your own fishing gear
what would be helpful to bring
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Long pants if you’re horseback riding
- Take advantage of some delicious food trucks or pack your own picnic lunch
- Sunscreen, bug spray, and don’t forget the water bottles!
- Your excitement and readiness for fun!
what is the cost?
Early Bird Registration*
Trail Rides (for ages 9+)
* Early bird registration ends after April 28th
* Registration for children ages 2 and under is free
* Payments are non-refundable
Prairie star ranch
1124 California Road
Williamsburg, KS 66095
School year: 913-647-0373