Applications and Forms
In regular budget years, we have scholarship and grant allocations set aside specifically for rural parishioners. Please know that we’re not sure what 2020-2021 will offer for a working budget and these funds may not be available.
Please see below and contact email@example.com with questions.
INDIVIDUAL RURAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
- Individual application – not for entire parish groups (parish groups would be a good application of grant funding use for attending RYMO adult training sessions)
- Use this form for Camps at Prairie Star Ranch including family camp
- Also for other youth camp/conference opportunities within ArchKCK
- Use this form for Adult Conference opportunities including NCCYM, CYMC
Life Teen St. John Paul II Initiative application
- An outstanding opportunity through Life Teen to grow your parish youth ministry program through adult formation, youth excitement and supportive resources for one year
- Please contact Angie to get a live link to this application (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Includes: all expense paid scholarship for youth leader and priest to CYMC; Life Teen Resources; and Registration fees for 5 teens and 2 adults to Life Teen Steubenville Life Teen Events
PARISH GRANT APPLICATIONS
- Intended for an event that your parish or region plans and coordinates
- Includes Totus Tuus (25% funding available)
Spring and Fall Adult Enrichment Attendance Grants
- Grant money is awarded to rural parishes based on attendance at trainings brought to you by RYMO
- Recent examples include: Jim Beckman, Jason Evert, Patrice Spirou, School of Faith, Dr. Laurie Heap and Roy Petitfils
- No grant application necessary, but please let us know how you use the money to benefit your parish youth programs
Get 25% reimbursement for Quality YM Program Subscriptions
- No application needed
- Email (email@example.com) to verify program approval
- just send paid receipt and request via mail or email
Apply to be a member of our North East Kansas Rural Youth Council!
The 2020-2021 NEKRYC application will become available in January 2021 and will be due in March!