If your stock or securities are held electronically at a brokerage firm:
When wiring securities to the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas, it is important that you communicate to your brokerage firm the exact information as follows:
Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas Brokerage Account
UBS, DTC #0221
For the benefit of the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas, Archbishop’s Call to Share
In addition to instructing your brokerage firm to wire securities, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Donor’s name and address for tax receipt letters
- Stock name and ticker symbol
- Number of shares
- Expected date of transfer
- What the proceeds of the stock gift is to benefit: i.e. Archbishop’s Call to Share
If you hold the stock certificates or securities:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the appropriate forms and materials or call (913) 647-0315 to discuss and coordinate your stock or securities gift.
- Mail or hand-deliver (in envelopes provided by the Stewardship & Development Office) the certificate(s) and the completed forms to the Stewardship & Development Office. Please use separate envelopes for each.
Please note that the value of any gift of appreciated stock or securities is valued on the date it is received by the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas. The gift’s value is determined by using the average of that day’s high and low figures for those shares received