AT CAMP KATERI TEKAKWITHA
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required with each registration or full payment can be made. Registrations submitted after May 22nd requires full payment.
Camp balances are due May 22, 2020. (Extended) It is very important that your final payment be made by this due date so that we have verification and confirmation on your intent to attend camp. After this date, all refunds will fall under our normal refund guidelines below.
Failure to pay your final payment on or before May 22 can result in camper losing camp spot. Campers on wait list will be given unpaid spots in camp after May 22 and camper will be placed on wait list that has not paid.
If your parish is contributing to your final balance, please remind them of their payment due date and let us know the parish will be making a payment for your camper. It is your responsibility to make sure the parish makes the payment. Parish can contact email@example.com if needed.
A final payment option will be available online after March 1 through your Bunk1 account or your final balance can be paid by check by mailing to Camp Tekakwitha, c/o Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas, 12615 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, Kansas 66109. Please make sure your check or payment includes your camper’s name and camp session date.
If cancellation becomes necessary, and if your camper’s spot can be filled, you will receive a refund minus your $100 nonrefundable deposit and a small transaction fee paid to the credit card company. Refund claims must occur within one month of the camp session closing.
Injuries and unforeseen circumstances are not always refundable. Please remember our camp staff and all accommodations for your camper have already been expensed in expectation of your camper’s arrival at camp.
A Note from the Director:
We would love to refund everyone’s money that is choosing, for various reasons, not to attend the camps that we are offering this year; however, we have fixed costs and had to buy camp supplies for each month and for this year. We engaged in those fixed costs based on our knowledge that we had non-refundable deposit money to offset those fixed costs. We are determining the next few weeks in which campers will choose not to attend camp, how many will keep their spots and join us at camp, and how many new campers will join us. We are operating with our established policies, as we assess the situation. As we better understand the landscape, we may be able to consider more options. We are working around the clock, and in deep prayer, about how to create a remarkable, memorable camper experience this summer and working on figuring out who is leaving, staying, and joining. Our small year round staff, summer staff and campers all our counting on us to do our best job. There is a lot to consider. We are operating under our current policies. We appreciate you all and I am sorry that we are all in this difficult time.