Christ’s Peace House of Prayer COVID-19 Guidelines
Revised February 4, 2021
At Christ’s Peace House of Prayer, we are constantly evaluating and monitoring the fast-evolving situation with the Coronavirus and are in touch with our Archdiocese, the local Department of Health and the CDC for guidance and recommendations. Below you’ll find guidelines that everyone here, staff and guests, are expected to follow.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR GUESTS
- Upon arrival, an explanation of the current COVID-19 Guidelines will be reviewed.
- All guests will have their temperature taken as they arrive; if you have a temperature above 99.9 degrees, test positive for COVID-19, are not well, or have been near a sick person, please do not come.
- If you have visited any place that is a high-risk area wait 14 days prior to coming.
- It is recommended that all guests and staff sanitize their hands upon entering the main building.
- It is recommended that social distancing of 6 feet is maintained between all guests and staff and a mask is worn if within 6 feet of another individual not in your “household”.
- The Chapel is open for prayer. Seating in the chapel will be assigned at the time of your arrival keeping with the social distancing guidelines. Please sanitize your hands just prior to entering the Chapel. Disinfecting wipes are located in the chapel for use as needed before and after your visit.
- The dining room seating will be assigned allowing for social distancing. The lunch meal will be served using a serving line (in lieu of family style) with social distancing. Please wear your mask while in line to pick up your food. Guests are not allowed in the main kitchen at any time. Dinner and Breakfast can be picked up at the following times:
Breakfast Pick-up: 8:20am
Dinner Pick-up: 4:20pm
If you are part of a group the meal and prayer times may be different.
Refer to your group schedule.
Please contact us immediately if you get sick within 7 days of your visit.
COVID-19 NEW GUEST CLEANING GUIDELINES
We appreciate your assistance in preparing your cabin for the next guest.
- Guests are asked to thoroughly clean their cabins prior to departure including: Table, Desk, Stove Top, the Kitchen and Bathroom Sinks and Counters, Bathroom, Shower and Toilet. Microfiber rags and cleaning supplies can found under the bathroom sink. Please leave the used rags on the floor. After 24 hours the staff will retrieve and launder.
- Guests are asked to strip the bed and place all the sheets, pillow cases and towels on the floor. Leave the comforter, blankets, and pillows with their protectors on the bed. After 24 hours the staff will retrieve the items to be laundered and remake the bed.
- Clean and leave all dishes and utensils that were used on in the dish rack in the sink to be sanitized by staff.
- Replace the trash bags with new liners found in kitchen drawer. Bring up all trash and place in the west parking lot dumpster. If you want to recycle please take all recyclables home with you.
- Turn off all electrical devices: Lights, Stove/Oven, Air Conditioner, Coffee Maker, etc. EXCEPT FOR the Ceiling and Exhaust Fans.
- During the winter months, leave both thermostats set at 55 degrees. During summer months, shut off the air conditioner.
- Empty the refrigerator of all food you bring.
- Take home all your belongings.
- Raise the blinds, be sure the cabin/room door is shut tightly and the screen door is latched behind you.
Fill out the evaluation form and leave it on your desk. Be sure to note the following:
- If any of the furnishings are dirty: mattress pad, pillow protectors, comforters, rugs, etc.
- If any supplies are getting low: Tissue, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, coffee, sugar, etc.
- If any maintenance needs to be done to the Cabin/Room.
NEW COVID-19 FACILITY CLEANING GUIDLINES
- Daily clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched in the common area: Tables, Countertops, Handles, Desks, Toilets, Faucets, Sinks, Light Switches, Knobs, etc.
- CPHOP staff will wait 24 hours before entering a space that has been used by a guest to clean and sanitize.
- If any guests get sick, we will contact the health department and close Christ’s Peace House of Prayer immediately, followed by cleaning the used space according to CDC guidelines.
GENERAL HEALTH GUIDELINES
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
PRAYER AND MEAL SCHEDULE
7:00am – Adoration
8:00am – Morning Prayer
8:20pm – Pick-up Breakfast
Noon – Lunch
3:00pm – Adoration and Holy Family Rosary
4:00pm – Evening Prayer
4:20pm – Pick-up Dinner and/or Breakfast
7:00pm – Adoration
If you are in solitude and choose not to participate in meals or communal prayers, we ask you to check in with a staff person by 3:00 p.m. each day (in person, text, call or sign the “Guest Check-In” form on the kitchen counter).
ARCHDIOCEASEAN SAFETY PROTOCOL DIRECTIVIES FOR PUBLIC MASSES
AD ASTRA: A PLAN TO REOPEN KANSAS